Horseback riding lessons are enjoyable, fun, and an effective way to become a better rider, whether you are a novice or experienced equine enthusiast. Regardless of your experience level, at Legacy Saddlebreds LLC, we want you to get the most out of your horseback riding lessons, which is why we have several guidelines each and every one of our students is required to follow:
- The duration of our horseback riding lessons include time for mounting/dismounting, riding instruction, and discussion.
- Students progress through the various levels at the discretion of their instructor.
- Safety is our top priority, and is the basis of all our horse and scheduling decisions.
- When you attend lessons, you must wear long pants, boots, and a helmet.
- Students will be placed in group lessons and semi-private lessons that reflect their personal skill level.
- Advanced/intermediate semi-private and private lessons are subject to availability.
We want you to have a great experience when you take horseback riding lessons at our location, which is why we require our students to follow any directions or requests given by the instructor. We also ask our students to come to lessons with a positive attitude and ready to learn more about their horse, themselves, and how to become a better rider!
If you want to know more about our horseback riding lessons and what they include, we want to hear from you. Contact us at Legacy Saddlebreds LLC today to speak with a member of our team.